Tap Into the Power of Social Networking
Now Officite makes it easy for you to get your chiropractic practice noticed on the Internet through social networking sites. We'll create a presence for you on leading social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and MySpace, and establish a blog for your practice. As always, we do all the work to make your content professional, accurate and engaging and make the process for updating these sites easy. Broaden your referral network and increase new patient leads by plugging into the social networking power of the Internet with Officite.
- Create a blog to drive more traffic to your practice website
- Keep up with people on the move with mobile-enabled technology for your website
- Establish a presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and MySpace
- Let Officite keep your social networking sites up-to-date
- Capture More Attention with a Practice Blog
Driving more traffic to your website is a necessary step to increase business and appointment requests. And a blog is an ideal way to drive more traffic to your website. By regularly updating your blog, you keep your website fresh and enhance search engine optimization, which helps your website remain high on search results lists. It also gives patients a reason to check in with what you have to say. Officite draws on the elements from your custom website to create a blog that extends the quality, content and image provided by your website. Then, if you choose, we can help you update your blog on a regular basis to keep getting your website noticed.
Make Your Website iPhone-Enabled
Take advantage of Officite's new technology to make your website available to prospective patients on the fly with Officite's iPhone-compatible resources. We draw from your regular website to create a mobile-enabled site that contains the most relevant information for people on the go - including information about your location, office hours and even a click-to-connect option for people to set up appointments. This is one more way to make it easy for patients and prospective patients to reach out to your practice.
Create Word-of-Mouth Buzz for Your Chiropractic Practice
Join the social networking revolution and tap into the millions of people who engage together on the Internet every day. Social networks are fast becoming the grapevine - informal networks of people who share their points of view for everything. Imagine a patient of yours is so happy with the outcome of her chiropractic treatment that she posts a message singing your praises on a social networking site. She's now promoting your practice to everyone in her network. That translates into timely and valued referrals - and makes social networking a powerful tool for business development.
Officite will establish an engaging profile for your practice on four major social networking sites:
- Facebook is the most widely used social networking site in the world. Users create personal profiles and can exchange information with friends about themselves. Users can also join networks organized by city, workplace, school and region.
- Twitter enables users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as tweets. Messages are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to the author's followers, people who sign up to keep track of the individual user.
- YouTube is a video sharing website, which allows users to upload and share videos. Unregistered users can watch the videos, while registered users can add their own video content. Officite works with you to create and upload videos that attract prospective patients to your practice.
- MySpace is the most popular social networking site in the U.S. It is a free service to users and recently added MySpace Music to its capabilities. Like other social networking sites, MySpace users update their profiles and exchange information based on their interests and people they know.
We Make It Easy
Do you think that a blog or social networking requires too much of your time to keep your sites fresh? Think again. At Officite, we make the process for launching and maintaining blogs and social networking site profiles easy for you. We draw on elements from your chiropractic practice website to create these platforms. Then you can either update the blog and your profiles yourself or let Officite do all the updating for you. We can automatically add new blog posts to your site two or three times a month and set up your social networking profiles to be updated from the new blog postings. There's no extra effort on your part and you'll reap measurable results from the best marketing the Internet has to offer.